EPM Live’s online eLearning courses are designed to help you and your team, from anywhere in the world, easily gain the knowledge needed to effectively use the WorkEngine solution immediately!
Our eLearning courses are 90-minute informational webinars designed to help you quickly learn specific areas of WorkEngine through product demonstration and Q&A. Since our eLearning courses are offered every week, you have the flexibility to learn at your own pace and schedule.
We are currently offering eLearning courses for both End Users and Site Collection Administrators.
End Users: The following courses are designed for those individuals will be using the WorkEngine 2010 Solution from an end-user perspective to plan, build, and manage resources, work, and projects.
· PM100 – Getting Started with WorkEngine for SharePoint 2010
· PM110 – Creating and Managing Projects within WorkEngine using Microsoft Project, Project Publisher, and My Work
· PM120 – Workspace (Project Team) Collaboration with WorkEngine
· PM140 – Using WorkEngine Timesheets
· PM150 – Uploading Existing Microsoft Project Schedules into WorkEngine
Click here to register for End User eLearning Courses:
Site Collection Administrators: The following courses are designed for those individuals who will be given Site Collection Administration rights and will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the WorkEngine 2010 solution.
· SCA200 – Designing a Successful Site Collection
· SCA210 – Managing Enterprise Content
· SCA220 – Managing Users and Resources
· SCA230 – Configuring Scheduling Tools, WorkEngine Custom Tools, and Web Parts
· SCA240 – Understanding and Configuring the WorkEngine Reporting Solution
Click here to register for Site Collection Administrators eLearning Courses:
Be sure to check back often, as we are continually updating and adding new courses for End Users and Site Collection Administrators!